Play 1.3.1 — Release notes
Play 1.3.1 has been released of the 1.3.x maintenance branch.
The changes in this release are listed in the Play 1.3.1 milestone on Lighthouse, including 26 resolved tickets.
Play 1.3.1 is a maintenance release so it mostly contains bug fixes. The most important are:
- It was released to fix a vulnerability in play’s URL builder (jsAction tag).
- Handle diacritics fro keys back into jsaction
- Fix Multidb configuration glitches
- c3p0 logging configuration for multiDB configuration
- Fix some exceptions in SSL mode server ssl
- yesno() evaluates NullObject as true
- Add optional parameter in script / stylesheet tags to define a custom path
- Add ability to enable some kind off test in test mode