Play 1.3.3 — Release notes
Play 1.3.3 has been released of the 1.3.x maintenance branch.
The changes in this release are listed in the Play 1.3.3 milestone on Lighthouse, including 26 resolved tickets.
Play 1.3.3 is a maintenance release so it mostly contains bug fixes. The most important are:
What’s new in Play 1.3.3
- Add ability to define enabled ssl protocols
- Make DB properties configurable
What’s fixed in Play 1.3.3
- Fix vulnerabilty : Reset current request to avoid 3rd-party to acquire session information for another in-progress request
- Fix putting property to customer DB configuration
- Add method Plugin.onActionInvocationFinally()
- Fix javadoc tools errors